Financial support was provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (GM63723) and Oregon State University (Harris and Shoemaker Fellowships for SM). Prof. Takaaki Kubota and Jun′ichi Kobayashi (Hokkaido University) are acknowledged for providing a copy of the 1H NMR spectra for compound 3, and Prof. Max Deinzer and Jeff Morré (OSU) for mass spectra data. Dong Su is acknowledged for assistance in the synthesis of additional amounts of early building block fragment 11 and Somdev Banerjee for synthesis of known iodide 12. Finally, the authors are grateful to Prof. James D. White (OSU) and Dr. Roger Hanselmann (Rib-X Pharmaceuticals) for their helpful discussions
Enantioselective Total Synthesis of Amphidinolide F†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7948–7951, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Mahapatra, S. and Carter, R. G. (2012), Enantioselective Total Synthesis of Amphidinolide F. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7948–7951. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203935
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM63723
- Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!