A Combined Atomic Force Microscopy and Computational Approach for the Structural Elucidation of Breitfussin A and B: Highly Modified Halogenated Dipeptides from Thuiaria breitfussi†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12238–12241, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Hanssen, K. Ø., Schuler, B., Williams, A. J., Demissie, T. B., Hansen, E., Andersen, J. H., Svenson, J., Blinov, K., Repisky, M., Mohn, F., Meyer, G., Svendsen, J.-S., Ruud, K., Elyashberg, M., Gross, L., Jaspars, M. and Isaksson, J. (2012), A Combined Atomic Force Microscopy and Computational Approach for the Structural Elucidation of Breitfussin A and B: Highly Modified Halogenated Dipeptides from Thuiaria breitfussi . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12238–12241. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203960
MabCent is a Centre at University of Tromsø and supported by the Research Council of Norway, Grant no 174885/130. Marbank is acknowledged for collection and taxonomy of Thuiaria breitfussi. Financial support from EU projects ARTIST (Contract No. 243421), HERODOT (Contract No. 214954), and the ERC advanced grant CEMAS, as well as Int.PhD.P.P. of the Foundation for Polish Science co-financed from E.R.D.F. “Grants for Innovation” and Research Council of Norway by grant no. 179568/V30 and 177558/V00, are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 174885/130
- EU. Grant Number: 243421
- HERODOT. Grant Number: 214954
- Foundation for Polish Science
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 179568/V30, 177558/V00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!