Support for this research to M.P.D. from the National Institutes of Health (GM 46503) is gratefully acknowledged.
Synthesis of Tetrahydropyridazines by a Metal–Carbene-Directed Enantioselective Vinylogous NH Insertion/Lewis Acid-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Mannich Addition†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9829–9833, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Zavalij, P. Y. and Doyle, M. P. (2012), Synthesis of Tetrahydropyridazines by a Metal–Carbene-Directed Enantioselective Vinylogous NH Insertion/Lewis Acid-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Mannich Addition . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9829–9833. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203962
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 46503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!