The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Grant agency of the Czech Republic (207/11/0338), the European Research Council (StG ISORI) and the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (MSM0021620857). The results from CLIO were obtained thanks to the funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. 226716. The CLIO staff, particularly Vincent Steinmetz, are gratefully acknowledged for their help and assistance. We thank Zdeněk Tošner for helping with the NMR spectra acquisition.
Gold–Gold Cooperation in the Addition of Methanol to Alkynes†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8378–8382, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Roithová, J., Janková, Š., Jašíková, L., Váňa, J. and Hybelbauerová, S. (2012), Gold–Gold Cooperation in the Addition of Methanol to Alkynes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8378–8382. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204003
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Grant agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 207/11/0338
- European Research Council
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620857
- European Union. Grant Number: 226716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!