We thank the ERC (Starting Grant No. 258580), the EPSRC (Leadership Fellowship to H.W.L.), and the Thai government for support of this work. We thank Dr. Gary S. Nichol (University of Edinburgh) for X-ray crystallography, and the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre at the University of Wales, Swansea, for high-resolution mass spectra. We thank Dr. Uwe Schneider (University of Edinburgh) for helpful discussions.
Enantioselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Nucleophilic Allylation of Cyclic Imines with Allylboron Reagents†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8309–8313, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Hepburn, H. B., Chotsaeng, N. and Lam, H. W. (2012), Enantioselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Nucleophilic Allylation of Cyclic Imines with Allylboron Reagents . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8309–8313. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204004
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: 258580
- Thai government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!