These authors contributed equally to this work.
Converting a Solvatochromic Fluorophore into a Protein-Based pH Indicator for Extreme Acidity†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7674–7679, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, M., Song, Y., Zhang, M., Lin, S., Hao, Z., Liang, Y., Zhang, D. and Chen, P. R. (2012), Converting a Solvatochromic Fluorophore into a Protein-Based pH Indicator for Extreme Acidity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7674–7679. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204029
This work was supported by research grants from the National Key Basic Research Foundation of China (grant numbers 2010CB912300 and 2012CB917300), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 91013005 and 21001010), and Peking University.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Key Basic Research Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912300, 2012CB917300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91013005, 21001010
- Peking University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!