This work was supported by the National Science Council and Academia Sinica.
Effect of the Peptide Moiety of Lipid II on Bacterial Transglycosylase†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10123–10126, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Shih, H.-W., Chang, Y.-F., Li, W.-J., Meng, F.-C., Huang, C.-Y., Ma, C., Cheng, T.-J. R., Wong, C.-H. and Cheng, W.-C. (2012), Effect of the Peptide Moiety of Lipid II on Bacterial Transglycosylase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10123–10126. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204038
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Science Council
- Academia Sinica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!