A.M. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for continuous support and together with E.T.K.H. for the support of a joint project.
Picking up 30 CO2 Molecules by a Porous Metal Oxide Capsule Based on the Same Number of Receptors†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10528–10531, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Garai, S., Haupt, E. T. K., Bögge, H., Merca, A. and Müller, A. (2012), Picking up 30 CO2 Molecules by a Porous Metal Oxide Capsule Based on the Same Number of Receptors . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10528–10531. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204089
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!