The present work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (20350065) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). D.S. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
A Triphenylamine Double-Decker: From a Delocalized Radical Cation to a Diradical Dication with an Excited Triplet State†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9403–9406, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Yokoyama, Y., Sakamaki, D., Ito, A., Tanaka, K. and Shiro, M. (2012), A Triphenylamine Double-Decker: From a Delocalized Radical Cation to a Diradical Dication with an Excited Triplet State . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9403–9406. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204106
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 20350065
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!