We thank Prof. Dr. G. Höfle from HZI Braunschweig for authentic reference material of aurachin B and C. Y.K. was supported by the Humboldt foundation with a Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers. Research in the laboratory of R.M. was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. FAD=flavin–adenine dinucleotide.
A Semipinacol Rearrangement Directed by an Enzymatic System Featuring Dual-Function FAD-Dependent Monooxygenase†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9437–9440, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Katsuyama, Y., Harmrolfs, K., Pistorius, D., Li, Y. and Müller, R. (2012), A Semipinacol Rearrangement Directed by an Enzymatic System Featuring Dual-Function FAD-Dependent Monooxygenase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9437–9440. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204138
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Humboldt foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!