We would like to express our gratitude to the Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) (10013481) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) Japan. We are grateful to Prof. Allan S. Hoffman (University of Washington) and Dr. John M. Hoffman (Stratos Genomics Inc. in USA) for continued and valuable discussion.
A Smart Nanofiber Web That Captures and Releases Cells†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10537–10541, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-J., Ebara, M. and Aoyagi, T. (2012), A Smart Nanofiber Web That Captures and Releases Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10537–10541. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204139
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!