L.M. is grateful to the EPSRC and AstraZeneca for a Ph.D. studentship, M.J.G. is grateful for funding from Phillip & Patricia Brown through a Next Generation Fellowship and to unrestricted funding from Novartis. We are grateful to the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service at the University of Swansea.
Chemical Synthesis of Aspidosperma Alkaloids Inspired by the Reverse of the Biosynthesis of the Rhazinilam Family of Natural Products†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9288–9291, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
McMurray, L., Beck, E. M. and Gaunt, M. J. (2012), Chemical Synthesis of Aspidosperma Alkaloids Inspired by the Reverse of the Biosynthesis of the Rhazinilam Family of Natural Products . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9288–9291. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204151
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!