We are grateful for financial support from NSFC (21172207), MOST (973 project 2010CB833300), BASF, and the Ministry of Education.
Highly Enantioselective Transfer Hydrogenation of Quinolines Catalyzed by Gold Phosphates: Achiral Ligand Tuning and Chiral-Anion Control of Stereoselectivity†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11346–11349, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Tu, X.-F. and Gong, L.-Z. (2012), Highly Enantioselective Transfer Hydrogenation of Quinolines Catalyzed by Gold Phosphates: Achiral Ligand Tuning and Chiral-Anion Control of Stereoselectivity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11346–11349. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204179
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21172207
- MOST. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!