From One-Photon to Two-Photon Probes: “Caged” Compounds, Actuators, and Photoswitches
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 17, pages 4526–4537, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Bort, G., Gallavardin, T., Ogden, D. and Dalko, P. I. (2013), From One-Photon to Two-Photon Probes: “Caged” Compounds, Actuators, and Photoswitches. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 4526–4537. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204203
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- EU Strep. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2007-037765
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-2010-BLAN-1436-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!