We thank the Danish Council for Independent Research/Natural Sciences for financial support (grant no. 272-08-0436) to C.J.M. and for a Sapere Aude fellowship (10-081659) to S.P. The sequential variable-temperature diffraction data were collected at the application laboratory of Agilent Technologies, Abingdon, U.K., with the hospitality and assistance of Dr. Marcus Winter and Dr. Alex Griffin.
Four-Site Cooperative Spin Crossover in a Mononuclear FeII Complex†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11049–11052, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Lennartson, A., Bond, A. D., Piligkos, S. and McKenzie, C. J. (2012), Four-Site Cooperative Spin Crossover in a Mononuclear FeII Complex . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11049–11052. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204207
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Danish Council for Independent Research/Natural Sciences. Grant Number: 272-08-0436
- Sapere Aude. Grant Number: 10-081659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!