The authors are grateful to the Donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund and UNCW for financial support. The Bruker NMR instrument used for 2D NMR studies was purchased with funds from the NSF (CHE-0821552). The HRMS data was collected by using a Bruker MicrOTOF-Q II purchased with funds from the NSF (CHE-1039784) and UNCW. We thank Jared Arnette for preliminary studies.
Enantioselective Synthesis and Stereoselective Ring Opening of N-Acylaziridines†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9842–9845, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Cockrell, J., Wilhelmsen, C., Rubin, H., Martin, A. and Morgan, J. B. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis and Stereoselective Ring Opening of N-Acylaziridines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9842–9845. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204224
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0821552, CHE-1039784
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!