We gratefully acknowledge the Merck Frosst Center for Therapeutic Research, the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), and the University of Toronto for financial support. H.L. thanks the Ontario Postdoctoral Fellowship for financial support. M.E. thanks NSERC for financial support (CGS-M). We also thank Dr. Alan Lough for X-ray analysis.
Expeditious Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted Helical Alkenes by a Cascade of Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activations†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9846–9850, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, H., El-Salfiti, M. and Lautens, M. (2012), Expeditious Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted Helical Alkenes by a Cascade of Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9846–9850. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204226
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Merck Frosst Center for Therapeutic Research
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!