We gratefully acknowledge the Merck Frosst Center for Therapeutic Research, the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), and the University of Toronto for financial support. H.L. thanks the Ontario Postdoctoral Fellowship for financial support. M.E. thanks NSERC for financial support (CGS-M). We also thank Dr. Alan Lough for X-ray analysis.
Expeditious Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted Helical Alkenes by a Cascade of Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activations†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9846–9850, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, H., El-Salfiti, M. and Lautens, M. (2012), Expeditious Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted Helical Alkenes by a Cascade of Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9846–9850. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204226
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Merck Frosst Center for Therapeutic Research
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!