The expression construct for cAPK from mouse was provided by Dr. Peter Rellos, SGC, Oxford (UK). We thank the University of Sheffield for a Studentship (to Y.J.) and BBSRC for Grant No. I002146.
Charge-Balanced Metal Fluoride Complexes for Protein Kinase A with Adenosine Diphosphate and Substrate Peptide SP20†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12242–12245, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Cliff, M. J., Baxter, N. J., Dannatt, H. R. W., Hounslow, A. M., Bowler, M. W., Blackburn, G. M. and Waltho, J. P. (2012), Charge-Balanced Metal Fluoride Complexes for Protein Kinase A with Adenosine Diphosphate and Substrate Peptide SP20 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12242–12245. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204266
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Number: I002146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!