This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Convergent Solid-Phase Synthesis of N-Glycopeptides Facilitated by Pseudoprolines at Consensus-Sequence Ser/Thr Residues†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11566–11570, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Ullmann, V., Rädisch, M., Boos, I., Freund, J., Pöhner, C., Schwarzinger, S. and Unverzagt, C. (2012), Convergent Solid-Phase Synthesis of N-Glycopeptides Facilitated by Pseudoprolines at Consensus-Sequence Ser/Thr Residues . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11566–11570. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204272
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!