These authors contributed equally to the work.
Mesoporous Metal and Metal Alloy Particles Synthesized by Aerosol-Assisted Confined Growth of Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10546–10550, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, Q., Sohn, H., Chen, Z., Toso, D., Mechlenburg, M., Zhou, Z. H., Poirier, E., Dailly, A., Wang, H., Wu, Z., Cai, M. and Lu, Y. (2012), Mesoporous Metal and Metal Alloy Particles Synthesized by Aerosol-Assisted Confined Growth of Nanocrystals . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10546–10550. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204289
This work was supported as part of the Molecularly Engineered Energy Materials, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award DE-SC001342. The authors also acknowledge the support from General Motor Inc. and IMRA America Inc.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC001342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!