L.A. gratefully acknowledges financial support from DOE Grant DE-SC0001034 and NCSA computing Grant CHE07-0004N. S.R. thanks the DFG project HA 5639/3-1 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI) for financial support, the BWGrid cluster for computational resources, and Profs. I. Krossing and H. Hillebrecht for their generous and continuous support.
Spectroscopic Observation of a Group 12 Oxyfluoride: A Matrix-Isolation and Quantum-Chemical Investigation of Mercury Oxyfluorides†
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8235–8238, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Andrews, L., Wang, X., Gong, Y., Schlöder, T., Riedel, S. and Franger, M. J. (2012), Spectroscopic Observation of a Group 12 Oxyfluoride: A Matrix-Isolation and Quantum-Chemical Investigation of Mercury Oxyfluorides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8235–8238. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204331
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-SC0001034
- NCSA. Grant Number: CHE07-0004N
- DFG. Grant Number: HA 5639/3-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!