We gratefully acknowledge Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis for financial support. The Bruker 500 MHz NMR was purchased using funds from an NSF-MRI award (CHE-0619254).
Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Dehydrogenative Cyclization of N-Methyl-N-phenylhydrazones: Synthesis of Cinnolines†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8318–8321, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Miao, J., Zhao, Y. and Ge, H. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Dehydrogenative Cyclization of N-Methyl-N-phenylhydrazones: Synthesis of Cinnolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8318–8321. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204339
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0619254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!