The ultrafast laser and X-ray characterization and analysis are supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The synthesis of the complexes is supported as part of the NERC (Non-Equilibrium Research Center), an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under the Award Number DE-SC0000989. Use of the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06-CH11357. The authors thank Dr. Xiaoyi Zhang, Dr. Kristoffer Haldrup, and Megan Shelby for their assistance in the XTA experiment, and Dr. Xiao-Min Lin for the help in total reflection UV/Vis spectra. O.B. thanks to the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) for a fellowship program. MLCT=metal-to-ligand charge transfer.
Highly Efficient Ultrafast Electron Injection from the Singlet MLCT Excited State of Copper(I) Diimine Complexes to TiO2 Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12711–12715, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, J., Buyukcakir, O., Mara, M. W., Coskun, A., Dimitrijevic, N. M., Barin, G., Kokhan, O., Stickrath, A. B., Ruppert, R., Tiede, D. M., Stoddart, J. F., Sauvage, J.-P. and Chen, L. X. (2012), Highly Efficient Ultrafast Electron Injection from the Singlet MLCT Excited State of Copper(I) Diimine Complexes to TiO2 Nanoparticles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12711–12715. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204341
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-06CH11357, DE-SC0000989, DE-AC02-06-CH11357
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!