This work was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) through Grants-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research (No. 20002005, K.T.) and for Young Scientists B (No. 23750069, H.O.). We are grateful to Prof. Yasuhiro Uozumi and Dr. Takao Osako, Institute for Molecular Science, for measuring ESI mass spectra of CO2-reduction products.
An Organic Hydride Transfer Reaction of a Ruthenium NAD Model Complex Leading to Carbon Dioxide Reduction†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9792–9795, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Ohtsu, H. and Tanaka, K. (2012), An Organic Hydride Transfer Reaction of a Ruthenium NAD Model Complex Leading to Carbon Dioxide Reduction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9792–9795. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204348
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT). Grant Numbers: 20002005, 23750069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!