This work was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) through Grants-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research (No. 20002005, K.T.) and for Young Scientists B (No. 23750069, H.O.). We are grateful to Prof. Yasuhiro Uozumi and Dr. Takao Osako, Institute for Molecular Science, for measuring ESI mass spectra of CO2-reduction products.
An Organic Hydride Transfer Reaction of a Ruthenium NAD Model Complex Leading to Carbon Dioxide Reduction†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9792–9795, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Ohtsu, H. and Tanaka, K. (2012), An Organic Hydride Transfer Reaction of a Ruthenium NAD Model Complex Leading to Carbon Dioxide Reduction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9792–9795. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204348
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT). Grant Numbers: 20002005, 23750069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!