This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21076103), National Natural Science Foundation of China-NSAF (10976012), the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20093221120002, 20103221110001), the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD), and National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program) (2012AA030313).
Amphiphilic Egg-Derived Carbon Dots: Rapid Plasma Fabrication, Pyrolysis Process, and Multicolor Printing Patterns†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9297–9301, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, C.-F. and Chen, S. (2012), Amphiphilic Egg-Derived Carbon Dots: Rapid Plasma Fabrication, Pyrolysis Process, and Multicolor Printing Patterns . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9297–9301. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204381
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21076103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-NSAF. Grant Number: 10976012
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20093221120002, 20103221110001
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA030313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!