These three authors contributed equally to this work.
Peptide Hydrogenation and Labeling with Parahydrogen†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11787–11790, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Gruppi, F., Xu, X., Zhang, B., Tang, J. A., Jerschow, A. and Canary, J. W. (2012), Peptide Hydrogenation and Labeling with Parahydrogen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11787–11790. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204403
We acknowledge the New York Structural Biology Center (NYSBC) for providing access to the high magnetic field facilities. We are grateful to Dr. Roman Fleysher for building the parahydrogen enrichment apparatus as part of a collaboration with Dr. Daniel K. Sodickson (Ref. 7). We would like to thank Pei Che Soon for experimental assistance during the revision. This work was supported by NSF grant CHE-0848234 (J.C.) and NSF grant CHE-0957586 (A.J.). X.X. is grateful for the Margaret and Herman Sokol fellowship. The experiments were performed in the Shared Instrument Facility of the Department of Chemistry, New York University, supported by the US National Science Foundation under Grant No. CHE0116222.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0848234
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0957586
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE0116222
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!