This work has been supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B: 23350011 and C: 22550124) and Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, “Quantum Cybernetics” from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science and Technology (Japan). The support for the present work by Japan Science and Technology Agency through CREST project, “Implementation of Molecular Spin Quantum Computers” and by the FIRST project on “Quantum Information Processing”, JSPS (Japan) is also acknowledged.
A Synthetic Two-Spin Quantum Bit: g-Engineered Exchange-Coupled Biradical Designed for Controlled-NOT Gate Operations†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9860–9864, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Nakazawa, S., Nishida, S., Ise, T., Yoshino, T., Mori, N., Rahimi, R. D., Sato, K., Morita, Y., Toyota, K., Shiomi, D., Kitagawa, M., Hara, H., Carl, P., Höfer, P. and Takui, T. (2012), A Synthetic Two-Spin Quantum Bit: g-Engineered Exchange-Coupled Biradical Designed for Controlled-NOT Gate Operations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9860–9864. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204489
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!