We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the European Research Council (ERC) for financial support. We also thank BASF SE (Ludwigshafen) and Chemetall GmbH (Frankfurt) for the generous gift of chemicals.
Improved Air-Stable Solid Aromatic and Heterocyclic Zinc Reagents by Highly Selective Metalations for Negishi Cross-Couplings†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9428–9432, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Stathakis, C. I., Bernhardt, S., Quint, V. and Knochel, P. (2012), Improved Air-Stable Solid Aromatic and Heterocyclic Zinc Reagents by Highly Selective Metalations for Negishi Cross-Couplings . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9428–9432. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204526
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council (ERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!