This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) under grant SE 1008/8. Computing infrastructure was provided by the Northern German Supercomputing Alliance (HLRN) under grant HLRN/bec00073.
An Ab Initio Microscope: Molecular Contributions to the Femtosecond Time-Dependent Fluorescence Shift of a Reichardt-Type Dye†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1813–1816, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Allolio, C., Sajadi, M., Ernsting, N. P. and Sebastiani, D. (2013), An Ab Initio Microscope: Molecular Contributions to the Femtosecond Time-Dependent Fluorescence Shift of a Reichardt-Type Dye . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1813–1816. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204532
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SE 1008/8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!