This work was supported by the Slovenian Research Agency research programme P1-0021, Sloveninan-Hungarian bilateral project TÉT_10-1-2011-0624, DESY, and the EU FP7/2007-2013 programme ELISA (grant number 226716). Access to SR facilities of ELETTRA (project number 20105073) and HASYLAB (project II-20080058 EC), and collaboration with Prof. Iztok Arčon is acknowledged.
Spectroscopic Evidence for the Structure Directing Role of the Solvent in the Synthesis of Two Iron Carboxylates†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12490–12494, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Birsa Čelič, T., Rangus, M., Lázár, K., Kaučič, V. and Zabukovec Logar, N. (2012), Spectroscopic Evidence for the Structure Directing Role of the Solvent in the Synthesis of Two Iron Carboxylates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12490–12494. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204573
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P1-0021
- Sloveninan-Hungarian bilateral project. Grant Number: TÉT_10-1-2011-0624
- EU. Grant Numbers: 226716, 20105073, II-20080058 EC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!