Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Observation of the FeCN and FeCO Vibrations in the Active Site of [NiFe] Hydrogenase by Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 724–728, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Kamali, S., Wang, H., Mitra, D., Ogata, H., Lubitz, W., Manor, B. C., Rauchfuss, T. B., Byrne, D., Bonnefoy, V., Jenney, F. E., Adams, M. W. W., Yoda, Y., Alp, E., Zhao, J. and Cramer, S. P. (2013), Observation of the FeCN and FeCO Vibrations in the Active Site of [NiFe] Hydrogenase by Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 724–728. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204616
This work was funded by the National Institutes of Health GM-65440 (S.P.C.) and GM-061153 (T.B.R.), the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research (S.P.C.), BMBF (03SF0355C), EU/Energy Network project SOLAR-H2 (FP7 contract 212508), and Max Planck Society (W.L. and H.O.). A.P.S. is supported by the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences. The proposal number in SPring-8 is 2010B0032-2012 A0032.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-65440, GM-061153
- DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03SF0355C
- EU. Grant Number: 212508
- Max Planck Society
- DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: 2010B0032-2012 A0032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!