We thank the National Institute of Health (GM089153), the National Science Foundation (CHE-0910870 and CHE-030089 with the Pittsburgh Supercomputer Center) for their generous financial support. We also thank Prof. Annaliese Franz (UC Davis) and Prof. Tomislav Rovis (Colorado State) for helpful discussions.
Multicomponent Assembly of Highly Substituted Indoles by Dual Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10588–10591, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Knapp, J. M., Zhu, J. S., Tantillo, D. J. and Kurth, M. J. (2012), Multicomponent Assembly of Highly Substituted Indoles by Dual Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10588–10591. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204633
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM089153
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0910870, CHE-030089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!