This work has been supported by the Berlin DFG cluster of excellence on “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (UniCat) and Slovak grant agency APVV (0483-10). P.H. gratefully acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship. Katarína Starinská is thanked for help in the preparation of the Inside Cover picture.
Giant Spin-Orbit Effects on NMR Shifts in Diamagnetic Actinide Complexes: Guiding the Search of Uranium(VI) Hydride Complexes in the Correct Spectral Range†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10884–10888, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Hrobárik, P., Hrobáriková, V., Greif, A. H. and Kaupp, M. (2012), Giant Spin-Orbit Effects on NMR Shifts in Diamagnetic Actinide Complexes: Guiding the Search of Uranium(VI) Hydride Complexes in the Correct Spectral Range . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10884–10888. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204634
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- APVV. Grant Number: 0483-10
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!