This work was supported by the PRESTO/JST program “Chemical Conversion of Light Energy”. The authors would like thank Dr. D. Lu (Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)) for taking the TEM images. The authors would also like to acknowledge the Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research (No. 23000009) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan, and Advanced Low Carbon Technology Research and Development Program (ALCA) of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). One of the authors (K.M.) thanks the Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation for Materials Science and Engineering for funding support.
Water Oxidation Using a Particulate BaZrO3-BaTaO2N Solid-Solution Photocatalyst That Operates under a Wide Range of Visible Light†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9865–9869, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Maeda, K. and Domen, K. (2012), Water Oxidation Using a Particulate BaZrO3-BaTaO2N Solid-Solution Photocatalyst That Operates under a Wide Range of Visible Light . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9865–9869. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204635
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- PRESTO/JST. Grant Number: 23000009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Advanced Low Carbon Technology Research and Development Program (ALCA)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!