This work was supported partly by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 23105512, 20675002, and 21⋅906) from the MEXT (Japan). We thank Umicore for generous support in supplying rhodium complexes.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Three-Component Cross-Addition of Silylacetylenes, Alkynyl Esters, and Electron-Deficient Alkenes or Isocyanates†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9407–9411, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Hoshino, Y., Shibata, Y. and Tanaka, K. (2012), Rhodium-Catalyzed Three-Component Cross-Addition of Silylacetylenes, Alkynyl Esters, and Electron-Deficient Alkenes or Isocyanates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9407–9411. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204646
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!