This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the NSF (CHE-0952912), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation through the reinvitation program (F.P.G.). The COST action CM0802 PhoSciNet is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. A. Y. Timoshkin for discussions concerning the DFT calculations.
Discrete and Extended Supersandwich Structures Based on Weak Interactions between Phosphorus and Mercury†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9918–9921, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Fleischmann, M., Heindl, C., Seidl, M., Balázs, G., Virovets, A. V., Peresypkina, E. V., Tsunoda, M., Gabbaï, F. P. and Scheer, M. (2012), Discrete and Extended Supersandwich Structures Based on Weak Interactions between Phosphorus and Mercury . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9918–9921. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204686
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0952912
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!