These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Mechanism of Caseinolytic Protease (ClpP) Inhibition†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 3009–3014, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Gersch, M., Gut, F., Korotkov, V. S., Lehmann, J., Böttcher, T., Rusch, M., Hedberg, C., Waldmann, H., Klebe, G. and Sieber, S. A. (2013), The Mechanism of Caseinolytic Protease (ClpP) Inhibition . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3009–3014. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204690
We acknowledge funding from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, FOR1409, SFB749, SFB1035, CIPSM, and the European Research Council (ERC Grant no. 268309 and ERC Starting Grant no. 259024). We thank Martina Müller, Matthias Stahl, Mona Wolff, Jenny Sachweh, Daniela Bauer, and Jan Vomacka for help with experiments, Arne Schröder and Marco Balabajew for assistance with docking experiments, and Matthew Nodwell for critical evaluation of the manuscript. M.G. and F.G. wish to express their thanks to the Heidelberg Life-Science Lab for providing a scientifically inspiring environment.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 268309, 259024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!