This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research, and the University of Toronto. X.J. thanks Northwest Normal University (China) for research support at the University of Toronto. We thank Dr. Alan Lough (University of Toronto) for the X-ray structure of 5. We thank Johnson Matthey for the donation of palladium catalysts.
A Conjunctive Carboiodination: Indenes by a Double Carbopalladation–Reductive Elimination Domino Process†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9870–9872, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Jia, X., Petrone, D. A. and Lautens, M. (2012), A Conjunctive Carboiodination: Indenes by a Double Carbopalladation–Reductive Elimination Domino Process . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9870–9872. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204716
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!