This work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation (Center for Materials Crystallography), the Danish Strategic Research Council (Center for Energy Materials), the Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe (Danscatt), and the US National Science Foundation. The Advanced Photon Source is supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences.
Understanding the Formation and Evolution of Ceria Nanoparticles Under Hydrothermal Conditions†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 36, pages 9030–9033, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Tyrsted, C., Ørnsbjerg Jensen, K. M., Bøjesen, E. D., Lock, N., Christensen, M., Billinge, S. J. L. and Brummerstedt Iversen, B. (2012), Understanding the Formation and Evolution of Ceria Nanoparticles Under Hydrothermal Conditions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9030–9033. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204747
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Danish Strategic Research Council
- Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe
- US National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!