This study was supported by the Grant Agency (P208/11/0105) and Ministry of Education (LH11033) of the Czech Republic and by a JSPS research fellowship to S.Y. We thank Dr. Martin Dračínský for providing the [Eu([D9]fod)3] compound and Dr. Radek Pelc (Stentor Institute, Prague) for helpful comments.
Detection of Molecular Chirality by Induced Resonance Raman Optical Activity in Europium Complexes†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11058–11061, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S. and Bouř, P. (2012), Detection of Molecular Chirality by Induced Resonance Raman Optical Activity in Europium Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11058–11061. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204765
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Grant Agency. Grant Number: P208/11/0105
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: LH11033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!