We thank the Helmholtz Drug Research Initiative for funding (P.S.) and the program “epigenetics@dkfz”.
Sequencing the Sixth Base (5-Hydroxymethylcytosine): Selective DNA Oxidation Enables Base-Pair Resolution†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10704–10707, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Schüler, P. and Miller, A. K. (2012), Sequencing the Sixth Base (5-Hydroxymethylcytosine): Selective DNA Oxidation Enables Base-Pair Resolution . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10704–10707. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204768
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!