The authors thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG-SFB 953, Project A1 “Synthetic Carbon Allotropes”), the Interdisciplinary Center for Molecular Materials (ICMM), the European Research Council (ERC; grant 246622 GRAPHENOCHEM), and the Graduate School Molecular Science (GSMS) for financial support.
Statistical Raman Spectroscopy: A Method for the Characterization of Covalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11727–11730, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Hof, F., Bosch, S., Englert, J. M., Hauke, F. and Hirsch, A. (2012), Statistical Raman Spectroscopy: A Method for the Characterization of Covalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11727–11730. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204791
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!