This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.51102212), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (no. 588040*172210221/014), and the Opening Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline.
Self-Templated Synthesis of Single-Crystal and Single-Domain Ferroelectric Nanoplates†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9283–9287, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Chao, C., Ren, Z., Zhu, Y., Xiao, Z., Liu, Z., Xu, G., Mai, J., Li, X., Shen, G. and Han, G. (2012), Self-Templated Synthesis of Single-Crystal and Single-Domain Ferroelectric Nanoplates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9283–9287. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204792
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102212
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 588040*172210221/014
- Opening Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!