This work was supported in part by RF President Grant MK-7245.2012.3, by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant Nos. 11-03-12121 and 10-03-01014), by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (Grant Nos. 16.513.11.3011, 16.512.11.2164, and 14.740.11.0256) and by M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University Program of Development. We thank the personnel of the ID06 beamline and, in particular, C. Detlefs for his excellent support. The authors are grateful to G. A. Tsirlina and V. I. Feldman (Moscow State University) for numerous fruitful discussions and to D. I. Petukhov for help with experiments.
Electrochemical X-ray Photolithography†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11602–11605, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Eliseev, A. A., Sapoletova, N. A., Snigireva, I., Snigirev, A. and Napolskii, K. S. (2012), Electrochemical X-ray Photolithography . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11602–11605. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204801
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- RF President. Grant Number: MK-7245.2012.3
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-03-12121, 10-03-01014
- Russian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: 16.513.11.3011, 16.512.11.2164, 14.740.11.0256
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University Program of Development
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.