These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Series of Isoreticular, Highly Stable, Porous Zirconium Oxide Based Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9267–9271, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Guillerm, V., Ragon, F., Dan-Hardi, M., Devic, T., Vishnuvarthan, M., Campo, B., Vimont, A., Clet, G., Yang, Q., Maurin, G., Férey, G., Vittadini, A., Gross, S. and Serre, C. (2012), A Series of Isoreticular, Highly Stable, Porous Zirconium Oxide Based Metal–Organic Frameworks . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9267–9271. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204806
This work has been performed within the frame of the ANR “NOMAC” (ANR-06-CO2-008) and the Macademia European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° 228862“. Farid Nouar is thanked for this help with TOPOS and G. Le Bars for some IR measurements. Diamond Synchrotron Beamline I11 for part of the XRPD data collection.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- ANR “NOMAC”
- Macademia European Community’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 228862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!