These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Series of Isoreticular, Highly Stable, Porous Zirconium Oxide Based Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9267–9271, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Guillerm, V., Ragon, F., Dan-Hardi, M., Devic, T., Vishnuvarthan, M., Campo, B., Vimont, A., Clet, G., Yang, Q., Maurin, G., Férey, G., Vittadini, A., Gross, S. and Serre, C. (2012), A Series of Isoreticular, Highly Stable, Porous Zirconium Oxide Based Metal–Organic Frameworks . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9267–9271. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204806
This work has been performed within the frame of the ANR “NOMAC” (ANR-06-CO2-008) and the Macademia European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° 228862“. Farid Nouar is thanked for this help with TOPOS and G. Le Bars for some IR measurements. Diamond Synchrotron Beamline I11 for part of the XRPD data collection.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- ANR “NOMAC”
- Macademia European Community’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 228862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!