Pyrotechnic Countermeasures V. Mr. Johann Licha (Diehl BGT Defence) is thanked for work-up of chemicals and carrying out the melt-casting. Dr. Uldis Ticmanis (formerly WIWEB) is thanked for the thermal stability analysis. Dr. Stefan Kelzenberg (Fraunhofer ICT) is thanked for proof reading.
2,4,6-Trinitrotoluene: A Surprisingly Insensitive Energetic Fuel and Binder in Melt-Cast Decoy Flare Compositions†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10038–10040, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Koch, E.-C., Weiser, V. and Roth, E. (2012), 2,4,6-Trinitrotoluene: A Surprisingly Insensitive Energetic Fuel and Binder in Melt-Cast Decoy Flare Compositions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10038–10040. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204808
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!