We thank Esa Haapaniemi and Mirja Lahtiperä for assistance with the NMR and HRMS measurements, respectively. This work was supported by the Academy of Finland (project Nos. 123813 and 138854 to P.M.P.), the Hungarian Research Foundation (OTKA, Grant NN-82955), and COST CM0905. A.V. thanks Academy Prof. Kari Rissanen for funding through the Academy of Finland (KR project Nos. 130629, 122350, and 140718).
Dihydrooxazine Oxides as Key Intermediates in Organocatalytic Michael Additions of Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13144–13148, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Sahoo, G., Rahaman, H., Madarász, Á., Pápai, I., Melarto, M., Valkonen, A. and Pihko, P. M. (2012), Dihydrooxazine Oxides as Key Intermediates in Organocatalytic Michael Additions of Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13144–13148. doi: 10.1002/anie.201204833
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 123813, 138854
- Hungarian Research Foundation. Grant Number: 82955
- COST CM0905
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 130629, 122350, 140718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!